Friday, March 2, 2012

Louie le Grand - nough said

I have deprived all of you long enough.  Louie le Grand in all his multi animal glory.

Dinosaurs Mouth

Albino Bat

Pig Dog - If you only could hear the snorting and other oink-ish noises

Baby Seal

And this is how he sleeps, he snores like an old man, some nights right in my face
(yes he sleeps in the bed)

Louie has been beyond great.  My favorite thing is to take him for a walk and see all the huge smiles on every ones face.  He's our little clown dog and we love him.  When I left my phone at the post office on Wednesday my biggest worry was all the great pics of Loubie that are on it that I have never downloaded or shared.  Hope you all get to meet him some day.  The pics don't do him justice.

Cool. No worries. It is what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment