Thursday, March 18, 2010

"The weather is here, wish you were beautiful"

Greetings, from the beautiful cayman islands

Not going to say a lot today. Just wanted to post a few quick things and let everyone know that I will be back on the blog train next week when we are back in the states.

First, let me just say that the wife and I are having a wonderful time, check her blog for a few more pics.

Here is a pic of Stephanie the Stingray and I getting a little fresh

We had an underwater camera with tons of great snorkeling pics from the coral gardens.  Sadly, it fell off my wife's wrist on our swim back to the ship.  Hopefully some of the fam's pics will turn out.  Lots of pics to come when we get back.  We have had our fair share of pina coladas and a little too much sun, but everything has been great.

Just a quick shout out to St. Patty's day yesterday

I know that we have all seen this video like 500 times, but it is the national leprechaun holiday so you really should give it another watch.

That's all for now, I'll try and get a few posts out on Sunday.

Thanks for the read.

No comments:

Post a Comment