Thursday, March 29, 2012

I need to do a race / ride. Help!

Ok readers.  I need some help.  I used to do a handful of events every year.  Mostly to give my self an excuse to work out and drop a few lbs.  But here we are staring April in the face and I have done nothing.  Even worse I have nothing on the calender.  I just looked up the Shiner Gasp and...... it's 100 miles and it's in 5 weeks.  So unless I just go nuts..... possible..... probably not going to happen.  Bob (or is it Fred?) is trying to talk me into doing a tri at the end of May and that's a maybe.  But whatever it is, I really need it.  I guess by putting out the request I'm really just forcing myself to pick something.  I'll let you know what it is, maybe some training posts, maybe some event posts as long as Linz doesn't take any that are too embarrassing.

cool, no worries, it is what it is.

G

No comments:

Post a Comment