Thursday, December 2, 2010

I'm going to stop

I'm going to stop complaining about my iphone. Yes, it is annoying that it crashes from time to time. Yes, I know that another smart phone on a different network would be $20 dollars a month cheaper. And believe me, I almost lost it today when the charger I have been using for 9 months got the "this device is not accepted" message and refused to work. But that is it. No more twitter complaints. No more fussing to people. No more "my wife got me this phone, I loved my old phone." I want this to be my public "thank you" to my wife for the phone. No it isn't perfect... put it does some really amazing things. Think of it this way.... when ever you watch a 70's sci fi flick, they have space ships and ray guns, but they still use really huge clunky computers to look up stuff. Now we have a computer in the palm of our hands that was beyond imagination 30 years ago. It has words with friends and Charlie Brown Christmas pandora, what more do you really need? Thanks, Linz.... sorry it took 11 months.


1 comment: